Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Photo Op

Little Raegan was in such a good mood the other day, I decided to take advantage of the opportunity and take a few (ok, a hundred) pictures.
Posting a few of my favorites:

In case you missed samples from our first photo shoot, I've included a few of those too. Chuck was less than thrilled with the emphasis on her bottom. Seriously?!? Has he ever tried photographing a newborn? So, I'll tell you what I told him, "Next time I'll be sure to remember to ask her to swivel her behind a little to the left." :)

Enjoy my sweet baby's bottom...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

who is your photographer and where do I sign up? I still haven't decided on one and need to soon! we are taking snap shots...but I need to get some professionals done SOON! You look fabulous!!

Courtney said...

Love the family photo on the header! Such a beautiful family!

Rhondi said...

Love your new blog layout!

Courtney and Jason G. said...

whoa- you pimped your blog!