Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Fired...

I know, I know, I know...SYTYCD was tonight. I missed it. Can you believe it?!?!? I can't. So the story goes.. We (Raegan and myself) decided to take a trip to West Tennessee to visit De De, Pop Pop, Uncle Ryan, Aunt Andrea, Maggie, and Hannah Ryan. Kami + 2 month old + 2.5 hour roadtrip by ourselves = Complete loss in track of time At one point during our visit tonight, I looked up at the clock and saw that it was after 8pm. AFTER 8pm?!?!? The worst part (besides updating the blog, of course) is that I can't watch tomorrow night until I've seen the show that I missed tonight. And, that means that I have to wait until I get back to Nashville where I can flip on the trusty DVR. So, to all of you who were anxiously awaiting my riveting post regarding the first week of SYTYCD, I'm sorry to disappoint. Unfortunately, you'll have to remain on the edge of your seats until next week. It's a shame...a crying shame...

No comments: