Monday, June 22, 2009

A Visit to Mommy's Office


Raegan finally made her debut at Healthways, Inc.
As soon as we got off the elevator, there was a crowd waiting. Raegan felt like a little princess!
Here are some shots from our visit:
Cheryl can make anyone smile
Julie and Nick :)
 
Suzie, Kara, and Andrea

My camera wasn't really cooperating. It's been a little messed up ever since my attempt to zoom in on Chris Martin at ColdPlay a few weeks ago. (Which, might I add, was well worth the effort---I got some great shots.) I'm on the market for a real camera. If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.
Gerrye left a very important meeting to come visit!
Thanks, everyone, for making Raegan feel right at home!

2 comments:

Courtney and Jason G. said...

Canon Rebel. completely user friendly.

HKM said...

BTW, we have the Nikon D50 (I don't think they make that model anymore), but we LOVE it. It's a must with kids, especially as they get more active.