Monday, June 15, 2009

First trip to De De and Pop Pop's

As mentioned in the posting below, Raegan and I took our first road trip to see De De and Pop Pop last week. We had a great time!
While we were there, Raegan got to visit...
her cousin, Maggie
who held her hand the whole time-so sweet
her cousin, Hannah Ryan...who was so cute while she poked at her trying to get her to smile
her Aunt Andrea and
her Uncle Ryan
She had so much fun with all of them!
Raegan also got to go with Mommy to visit...
Stephany
and Mabry...
who said, "I'll happily take care of the bill, thank you very much"
And, last but not least, we took a little ride to De De's office where she got to meet all of her co-workers. They were all so nice! She was so happy to get to see "Ne Ne" again...
who said..."oh, let me hold her, Kami. You go to the pool or something. We'll be fine right here."
I walked away for a few minutes and came back to find this...
Ne Ne may be the Baby Whisperer
I wonder if she would mind driving to Nashville every morning at 4am?
Raegan says, "Thanks for the great visit, everyone! I'll be
back soon!"

No comments: