So much for my plan to blog about my favorite show, So You Think You Can Dance. The intention was there, I promise. I overestimated my time and energy. Due to a sweet little baby in our house, my average time in viewing the shows? 10 hours after each airs. By that time, the results have come and gone and you, my friends, are-I'm sure-not at all interested in my dated thoughts.
In lieu of blogging about it, I'm opting to make a social event out of it. Several friends (3 of them being girls I danced with in high school) are going to venture over to start watching the show together. We'll keep our obsessive discussions to ourselves. :)
PS-Kayla is my favorite and has been since the auditions.
Over and out
1 comment:
i'll definitely try to make it over when jon is here to watch liam! i'll have to tune in via phone when he is touring :)
Post a Comment