Friday, February 26, 2010

Favorite Friday - Topic: Favorite Craft Tool

I love to scrapbook.  Love it.  And, I love to buy, wrap, and give gifts.  There is literally a line item built into my monthly "budget spreadsheet" for these very things.  My friend has a room dedicated to scrapbooking and other crafts.  I peak in everytime I am there...and dream... 

I've decided to break out my scrapbooking gear (and, yes, I have one of these) and get started on Raegan's Babybook/Scrapbook.  I guess I feel that since I have plenty of documentation to use (Thank you, blog), I'm not starting from scratch.  That motivation, along with the really cute stickers that I picked up today at Joann's with my mom, makes me really excited! 

So, in the spirit of preserving memories-I've decided to make today's favorite about craft tools.

My favorite?

Creative Lettering Software
By: Creating Keepsakes

I use this all the time with my scrapbooking as well as for lots of other stuff. It includes lots of really, really fun fonts as well as journalettes (cute shapes that you can type into). So, even if you don't scrapbook but you enjoy DIY projects like creating your own cute return address labels, invitations, personalized gift tags, birthday banners, etc---this software is a Must-Have!



What's your fave?  

 

3 comments:

Phegleys said...

I brought some scrapbooking stuff with me to Germany, but right now don't have the space or time to do it! I love all the fun scissors with the different cutting patterns. And Hobby Lobby was my favorite place to go for it all!

Courtney and Jason G. said...

oldie but goodie-

i love a glue gun...

and a laminator.

Danielle said...

Let me know if you want to go digital!!