What items have you found extremely helpful with your little one(s)?
There are lots of items that make my life easier with a baby. I have to say that lately, the below have been lifesavers...and clothes savers. There's only been one stain that I haven't been able to remove. Everything else? Clean as a whistle. Thanks, Oxiclean!
Topic: Baby Help
There are lots of items that make my life easier with a baby. I have to say that lately, the below have been lifesavers...and clothes savers. There's only been one stain that I haven't been able to remove. Everything else? Clean as a whistle. Thanks, Oxiclean!
Topic: Baby Help


2 comments:
Shark Steam Mop! I don't have time between work and wanting to spend as much time with Kennedy as I want to mop all my floors. I waited and waited to purchase this...once I did I kicked myself for not buying it sooner!
love oxiclean.
Since cold season is in full swing, i always keep a little container of Boogie Wipes with me... have you seen those? You can buy them at Walgreens (may have them at target) but they are small wipes that are soaked in saline.
So instead of rummaging through your bag to find a kleenex or a wipe that doesnt quite get the goo, these wipes cut right though it and leaves your kid crust free.
I mean, who wants a kroger-nosed kid anyway?
Post a Comment