Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Note to Baby Graham!

Dear Baby Graham,
I'm so excited about you being born!
Your mommy and my mommy are friends. My mommy says that you and I will be friends too. Sometimes, I even hear her singing something like, "Raegan and Graham sitting in a tree...." I don't understand what that means.
Here is a picture of me with a headband that your mommy sent me a few weeks ago. My mommy likes to dress me up. I amuse her by smiling for a while. Then, I fuss a little bit so she will end our silly photo sessions. It works every time. You will learn the drill.
Anyway-
I can't wait to meet you.
Don't cry too much. It gets warmer out here.
Love,
Raegan

1 comment:

Courtney and Jason G. said...

Dear Raegan,
The headband looks great on you! I am glad there is one girl in mommy's life for her to accessorize. I can't wait to meet you and play together. I know we will have lots of fun times. Hope you get to stroll in this nice weather!
love,
Graham