Sunday, August 30, 2009

Raegan and Mary Colman

BFF

This past weekend, Chuck, Raegan, and I ventured down I-65 South to see some of our best friends. We were so excited to visit Cali, Colman, Lili (sweetest dog ever), and to meet their sweet, little baby - Mary Colman. With Gabby riding "shotgun" and the car loaded down with diapers and bottles, we were off!
Mary Colman was just as precious in person as in the pictures that Cali and Colman sent. What a little doll!

Mary Colman and Raegan were fast friends! They played and spoke in "goo goo gah gah" all day. Colman is convinced that they were definitely communicating with one another. Too cute.

As Colman predicted, very quickly after we got there, there was a
BABY SWAP

Please look at Mary Colman propping her face on her fist-what a little poser

Chuck WAS there...I don't know how he got out of getting his pic taken...

While the guys played golf, Cali and I set up camp in their living room.

Welcome to BABY CENTRAL:

Hannah and Sean (and Aiden and Noah) came to visit!

Hannah and Mary Colman

Raegan loving Mary Colman's Activity Mat

Lili wondering who the heck Raegan is and what she is doing in her house

We had such a great time. The four of us have always had a good time together. If it's even possible, we had even a better time with the two little additions in both of our families. What I wouldn't give for all of us to live in the same city. Not to worry, though, I'm sure there will be plenty of shared family vacations together in our future.
Thank you so much for hosting such a fun weekend in Birmingham! Raegan says, "Please come to Nashville to see us soon!"
We love you!

No comments: