Lots to consider for this one.
Honestly, my favorite on this topic changes on a regular basis.
Honestly, my favorite on this topic changes on a regular basis.
At this stage with Raegan, I have to say that these little jewels top my list.
Are you kidding?
Novel.
Just novel.
Whether used as a reminder for
-Daycare on meal times
-Chuck on making sure to mix veggies with the yogurt (yum)
or
-myself on tossing by a specific date,
These definitely make my days much easier and much more efficient.
-Daycare on meal times
-Chuck on making sure to mix veggies with the yogurt (yum)
or
-myself on tossing by a specific date,
These definitely make my days much easier and much more efficient.
And, let's be honest, who doesn't love ease and efficiency?
I do...a lot.
I do...a lot.

2 comments:
i had no idea that these were even out there!
i have to think on this one...
UM- how did I not know about these?? amazing.
these are some of my favorite things in the world- http://www.inchbug.com/1a1.html
Post a Comment