Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

It's true - holidays are so much more fun and meaningful when you have a little one (or two, or three...)

Raegan was such a sport throughout the Halloween season.  She withstood all of the obnoxious festive outfits I dressed her in and was a trooper during all (ok, almost all) of the photo sessions in her actual costume.

Speaking of her costume, I realize that there are some cuter ones out there, but in the end, we opted to go with a style that she will never ever be able to wear again...a swaddle!  (I mean, you know there was much thought and deliberation around this - her first Halloween costume?  Mon-u-men-tal decision.)

I thoroughly enjoyed a Halloween where Chuck and I got to choose Raegan's costume.  Do we have one more year where we get to do this?  Or, will she start as early as a year and a half with her own thoughts of what she wants to be?  Sigh...But, you know - now that I think about it, I'm actually looking forward to learning what she wants to dress up as each year.  I love learning her likes and dislikes with food; I can't imagine how exciting it will be regarding something as fun as a costume!  What will she be into?  Animals?  Sports?  Princesses?  The fun never ends.  All I know is - for 2009: She was "into" being a daisy.

Our little "Treat":


Shirt says, "Gouls just want to have fun"
Obnoxious Outfit #2
(You saw #1 in a previous post...overly obnoxious)


There is a glow-in-the-dark skeleton on her shirt. 
Obnoxious outfit #3
(This is one of Raegan's teachers at school, "Miss Amy".)


In her costume and with her friend, Cate


With another teacher (Miss Melanie) at her Halloween party at school


Hanging out with Daddy at school Halloween party


Finally!  Halloween night.  In Savannah at Church Trunk or Treat


With De De


Hannah Ryan is a Dr!  Uncle Ryan is a scary, scary monster...in a UT jacket


Maggie is a nurse!


Pop Pop and De De's TRUNK



Already looking forward to Halloween 2010!




1 comment:

Courtney and Jason G. said...

seriously, she is the cutest thing. and those clothes! Where do you find them? It's a REEEEEEAL good thing I dont have a girl....