Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On the Tip of her Tongue

Raegan is trying so hard to talk.  Her jibber jabber has turned a bit more comprehendable. 

We haven't really been pushing the whole talking thing; She has found interest in it on her own.  Maybe it's from all of the chitter chatter she hears from someone throughout the day.  Oooookkkaayyy, guilty as charged. 


Chuck and I have caught on so we have been encouraging by saying to her: "Da Da Da Da Da Da", "Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma" , "Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye", etc.


Up until a few days ago, I was giving equal opportunity to my "Da Da"s and "Ma Ma"s.   Since then, Chuck wholeheartedly admited that his encouragement of "Da Da"s excessively outnumbered "Ma Ma"s.


My response?  "Ok, if that's how you want to play - it's on!"  (All in fun, of course)


So, tell us, what do you think Raegan's first word will be?  Cast your vote HERE and let us know! 



Until next time,
"Ma ma ma ma ma ma"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate to say it, but it will be dadadada....its just easier for babies to say! But once she gets the hang of it, it will be mamamamas all around! :)

xo
S

Jennifer said...

All Kennedy says is MMMMMMMM...so I'm going to say mama!