Thursday, November 19, 2009

School is Cool

One of Raegan's teachers, Miss Christina, sent me several pictures of Raegan recently at school. 

Seeing these pictures further reinforces my decision to go back to work on a part-time basis.  Don't get me wrong, there is nothing I crave more than my days with my little girl...There are plenty of Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, or Mondays that we don't even leave the house.  She and I play, talk, read, and laugh together every minute that she is not napping.  

Then, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays-I completely convert to career mode.   Every now and then, I feel some guilt...But, most of the time, I simply feel blessed to have the best of both worlds. 

Because while I'm elbow deep in the world of business, complete with pearls and dressed in heels, Raegan is at school socializing, learning....and doing this:












Life is good. 

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome! So precious! I keep praying that a day will open for me to do the same...the best of both worlds!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

Look at that baby's sweater behind Raegen in the crawling pic. Goodness! That is a big girl cardigan.

I hope to find a happy medium when I venture into mommy-hood one day as well:)

Courtney and Jason G. said...

by the looks of the first picture, I would say a trip to Lonnie's is in her future.

And I dont mean Lonnie Millers.

cute!