Bad.
Ideas for an affordable transitional pendant for a large room?
It's a guest room.
Tone on tone.
Lots of creams.
Traditional yet rustic yet a little modern.
It has something like this:
And this:
And this:
And like this:
All in the same room.
Must I provide the sq footage and ceiling height?
It's a big room.
The above may not even work.
I probably need rectangle.
Sigh...
Ideas?
Please share.





2 comments:
I don't have any ideas but let's go shopping! I love shopping for stuff like this. ;-) Downtown Franklin has some cool shops that might have something...but I bet Green Hills does to.
Check out the hundi bell jar pendant from pottery barn. I know PB is sometimes oh so cliche, but this is a great looking fixture I almost used in g's room. 32 in diameter -too large for his nursery--the ribbed one would look awesome in your bed n breakfest guest room.
Post a Comment