Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Typically, Chuck and I aren't the "costume kind". But, this past weekend, some friends of ours hosted a Halloween party. Dressing up: MANDATORY.

Now, in case you don't already know this, let me share with you how difficult it is to come up with a costume when you're pregnant but not overly "showing".

What I mean by this is, there are some really creative ideas for really pregnant women i.e.:

"Pregnant Nun" and "Priest"-I know, SO wrong
"Bun in the Oven" and "Baker
"Juno" and "her boyfriend"

However, being that I'm only showing enough to where I look, um....let's face it..."heavy"-as opposed to actually looking "pregnant", none of those costumes really worked for me.

So, Chuck and I opted for something fairly traditional. Fairly traditional AND something that ran in a LARGE for me.

Without further ado...meet Dorothy and the Scarecrow:

Chuck-such the trooper

Good times...

Savannah Girls


Who knew that Dorothy and Beth, the Bounty Hunter, were friends?

2 comments:

Rhondi said...

Darling! Where did you get your costume? I'm needing one for Trick-or-Treat with my boys!
xoxo

Courtney and Jason G. said...

Kami-
you and chuck... too cute!!!

Gabby could have been toto??! Where was she?


Good girl gabby! Good girl!