The time has come. I must make the blog private. I've put it off as long as I could. Chuck has cracked his whip.
By next week, restrictions will be in effect. *Sniff*
If you emailed and requested to be given access when I first mentioned this, you should receive an email invitation by next week.
If you did not email a request to me, and for some crazy reason you think you might be interested in reading future updates, please feel free to send me an email and I'll make sure to add ya to the list. kamberann26@yahoo.com
To those of you who did not email a request and have no desire to read my over-the-top updates where I go on and on about boring details about my child, I don't blame you whatsoever.
It's been real...and it's been fun...
Kami = 0...Chuck = 1...
2 comments:
i dont know if i requested or not... but wanted to tell u to add me just in case.
Thanks for including us in your invites! I had no idea you were blogging as well! You obviously keep up better than we do.
Post a Comment