The summer before my senior year in college, I developed my first true facial blemish...that's right...FIRST. And, what a first it was.
One word: "Harsh". I have the scars to prove it.
While it doesn't sound too bad to not have a break-out during the first 21 years of one's life-believe me, I've since made up for lost time.
It's like my hormones changed over night. Literally.
I know it's my hormones. I attribute lots of funds that I will never see again in learning that very fact. So, until a handle is gotten on those little catalysts, my problem won't truly be remedied.
Meanwhile, I spend a lot of time trying to find GOOD skincare products and treatments to simply treat the symptoms. Proactiv - Been there. Murad - Done that.
While the cleanliness of my face is not my issue, it definitely helps to cleanse well in order to prep for my post-cleanse-multi-step-process. :)
My Favorite this Friday is something that I finally splurged on (ok, well, that Santa finally splurged on) and I couldn't be happier.
It's been out for a while, but in case you're like me and you are a late bloomer in taking the plunge, let me assure you, it is worth it. Bad skin or perfect skin, it's truly a great tool for cleansing.
Innnntrooooduuuuucccinng:
The Clarisonic Classic
60 seconds in the morning and 60 seconds at night. Easy, breezy. It is a wonderful compliment to anyone's daily facial cleansing routine.
Please share your favorite facial products. Just because I've found my soulmate tool for cleansing doesn't mean you can't share other products. They definitely don't have to be acne-related.
Moisturizers?
Exfoliators?
And, what about, hellloo?!?! Wrinkle prevention?
We aren't getting any younger around here.
Moisturizers?
Exfoliators?
And, what about, hellloo?!?! Wrinkle prevention?
We aren't getting any younger around here.
Please share!

1 comment:
this is tough.
I am all about keeping my face from aging. I al always in search of the perfect moisturizer, eye creams, so on and so forth.
Currently I am using the origins skincare line. I think from this point forward I will use natural skincare products. I can really tell a difference in my skin texture and even-ness.
Wondering when I should see someone about chemical peels and etc. THAT"S the world I want to break into.
Post a Comment