All of you moms and expectant moms are intimately familiar with all of the preparation that is involved with planning for a baby. So, while I know I'm certainly not telling anyone anything you didn't already know, I've mentioned all of the nesting we've been doing in preparation for Raegan that I felt the need to document details on this interesting instinct.
My favorite article on this can be found here. It's OH. SO. TRUE.
As the above article states, everyone "nests" differently. Here are a few examples of how we nested at the Ransom household:
Lots of reading, planning, and more reading:
Chuck didn't understand, but organizing the pantry was "absolutely necessary"! Thanks, babe, for caving and taking on this project:

Pillow purchased for the hopeful comfort of sleeping on my side:
(PS-no such luck)
Clothes, clothes, burp cloths, towels, sheets, clothes and more clothes washed and washed and washed......and organized in closet...and washed and organized in closet...more washed...and organized in closet...
Whew! All done:
Stroller assembled:
Thank Yous written expressing our deepest gratitude for every gift received:
Raegan's bathroom closet organized and ready...b/c...well, it has to be organized:
And, FINALLY, in the words of John Denver:
"Our bags are packed, we're ready to go..."
The only thing missing is baby!
Side note-A lot of you have asked to see pics of the nursery. So, I'm working on a nursery posting. Now that I'm officially on Maternity Leave from work, I'll have more time to get that done!
Here's to 4 months of unemployment!
3 comments:
my stomach just flipped in and out when i saw this post.
omg.
your gonna have to make chck blog with updates when it's time for raegan! can't wait to "tune in" Good Luck Kami!
My god, please come to my house and organize my life...
Post a Comment