Monday, November 17, 2008

It's a........

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We couldn't be more excited!

When the Ultrasound Technician rolled over my stomach to look, we actually could tell it was a girl before she even said anything. (Not that we're experts...it's that, thanks to family and friends, we've seen plenty of female ultrasounds to know what to look for. )

So, before she even said anything, Chuck started laughing and grabbed my hand and squeezed it. He knew...

Then, the Technician confirmed, "Looks like a girl to me!"

WHAT. A. MOMENT.

Most importantly, she seems to be perfectly healthy and, as I've shared with some, SUPER active. She was moving all over the place. The Technician said, "She will not sit still for one second so I can get a picture! She is REALLY REALLY HYPER!" Chuck and I both just looked at one another like, "oh GREAT".
I'd like to think positively and simply blame it on the orange juice I had this morning. :)

We feel so blessed that the baby is healthy thus far. Thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers, and advice. Please keep it all coming. For now, I'm going to pretend to work. There is no way I'm going to be productive today. Forget it... I'm on the prowl for anything PINK!

6 comments:

jenn said...

So excited for you two! congrats!

Rhondi said...

YEAAAA!!! What a praise! Congratulations to you guys. What a precious doll she will be. Lots to plan now that you know 'it' is now a 'SHE'!!
xoxo

Stephanie Sabbe said...

congrats! girls are so fun!

Kelly said...

I am so excited! I am just not sure if the world is ready for a mini Kami yet:) Congrats to you guys- Chuck will never be the same!

Anonymous said...

Yeah- now you can decorate accordingly.....pink pink pink!!! Best Wishes....can't wait to hear more. bevin

Courtney and Jason G. said...

love it.