Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It's Been a Minute

So, I’m starting this up again.  Since I have about 6 readers, comprised of my family and a few friends, I’ll refrain from any gap filling from where I left off.  I mean you are all obviously aware that Rae has grown up and I’ve had another baby.  

I wish I could have stayed on course with the blog.  But life and work got prioritized.  I did, however, continue to document…just not in an online format. J 

All of this said, I have a strong urge to start the blog back up again.  It doesn’t feel right to document the first baby’s milestones and not the second in a similar fashion.   

So, without further ado, meet Ruby Catherine Ransom.  Born 3/22/2014 at a whopping 8.7 lbs.

Birth story and monthly updates soon. 

Xo,
Kami
 
 
 

1 comment:

Daeon White said...

We should do a joint blog post on the emotional turmoil of kindergarten readiness. . .