I know, I know - I'm late on Rae's 16 month blog post. I can't even get her to sit still for her monthly pic.
Check out the culprit for the delay:
Check out the culprit for the delay:
If any of you super talented friends/moms have advice for taking posed pics of toddlers, I beg of you -HELP!
Moving on...
I quickly wanted to share that my goal for this month is to get better about this blog. I have really become lazy, primarily focusing on Raegan's monthly updates.
I've been hounded lately by a few friends and family to start sharing random things throughout the month. And, they are right, I should...because I PROMISE that we actually leave the house and do stuff, contrary to what the monthly updates portray. (always playing at our house)
I'm going to try to do better. I'm making no promises on the riveting nature of the updates, but there will definitely be more.
So, stay tuned for 16 Month along with the sharing of some Random Ransom Adventures.
I know. You're on the edge of your seat.
2 comments:
Love those pic! I'll fill you in on a little secret. There is no posed picture for a toddler. All your pics will basically be like these until she turns 3. Awesome, right? Actually, I take that back. We had amazing Christmas pictures done last year by a woman named Wendy Tate at Lincoln's preschool. I thought for sure that nobody would be able to get a good photo, & we were literally there for 2 minutes while she clicked away, with Levi not moving a muscle. Don't ask me how she did it, but she did & it turned out awesome! Look her up online b/c it's worth it! We need to hang out soon. Text me & let's set something up. xoxo
She's so stinking cute! I loved getting to hang out with her (and you, of course), and so did Ben! We were talking about her night before last, about how smart she is.....every time we left the room she would say "Ben?" and put her little hands up like "where is he?" Love her!
Post a Comment