This time of year, especially due to the holiday that we recently celebrated, I don't know about you-but, I start thinking of all of the things that I'm thankful for. Of course-the primary ones come to mind-family, friends, health, freedom, a good job, general well being, opportunities to enjoy this life, and for Chuck and I personally: our future baby who will grace us with her presence in the spring.
Beyond all of these wonderful gifts, I am also thankful for a vast amount of small items that I consider as "luxuries" while we go through this transforming life experience.
These small, but appreciated, luxuries have, in essence, become items that I've fallen in love with during my pregnancy. You didn't realize this blog would include such riveting stuff did you? Well, maybe not. However, perhaps in reading this, you'll have the opportunity to think back to when you were expecting a child and smile at memory; or you'll look forward to having the opportunity experience these fun little things when you decide to start a family of your own; or, if neither of these happen while you read this-maybe it will just serve as an interesting bit of information that you enjoy.
Consider this my gift to you. Merry Christmas! :)
Pregnancy Faves
(Where I steal wonderful nursery furniture ideas and then purchase complete knock offs at 10% of the cost...literally)
(I love reading the updates related to exactly where we are in the pregnancy)
(Cute yet affordable, you know the drill)
(You didn’t really think I would go through this experience without an organized map of guided information did you?)
(During the heavy nauseous days-these were my best friends)
(I realize I've mentioned it before, but Oh. My. Gosh. I love this thing. Totally worth mentioning again)
(In fact, go ahead and include all of Origins natural facial products-this complexion can't live without some intervention)
(Aka-"Stretch mark prevention"...which, I only purchase when it's marked down to 50% off at Plaid Rabbit)
(A more economical version of the above)
(Fingers crossed that Raegan won't crave these holiday blends shortly after birth. Uh oh)
(I know, but look, the other alternative for me is eating a bag of sour patch kids a night.)
(Priceless)
(Why do the research when credible analysts have already done it for us?)
(I'll be taking the max of my allowed 4 whole months of maternity leave, thank you very much)
No comments:
Post a Comment